You will receive two devices, the PowerX Water Usage Controller and the PowerX Hub, which makes connecting to your Wifi a breeze (even if you have no Wifi in your basement)
- Attaches to your home’s main water pipe non-invasively
- Monitors water flow and shows comprehensive data on your personalized dashboard in the PowerX App, allowing you to identify your water use and utility bill in comparison to your neighbors.
- Discover specific information surrounding the different outlets that use water in your home (e.g. shower, pool, kitchen sink)
- Receive tailored saving tips (e.g. use aerators for your faucets as your faucets use 90% more water than comparable families)
- Automatic water leak detection for your entire home
- Set goals surrounding your utility savings and get informed when you meet then through the PowerX App
- Monitors the quality of your current home’s water pipes
- PowerX Water is battery powered for up to 5 years, removing your reliance on electricity to power this monitor.
- Quick, DIY, plug-and-play installation
- Our new, and non-invasive silicone epoxy couples the ultrasound senor to your pipe for fast installation that requires no maintenance. Other sensors on the market require a lubricant to couple that requires yearly upkeep.
- Works with all residential pipe sizes and pipe materials
- Wifi, LAN and LoRa connectivity
- Connects PowerX Sensors to Internet
- Can send and receive data to up to one mile (this means there is no problem if sensors are placed in the basement and there is no internet)
- Small and well designed form factor with blue LED PowerX logo
- USB powered